Monday, January 26, 2009

Twisted by Jeffery Deaver (11/81)

I greatly enjoyed this collection of short stories featuring twisted people in stories with excellent plot twists. Everytime I thought I knew what was going to happen, I was wrong. This was my first time reading anything by this author, although I had heard of him before. Some of the highlights for me were:
*A beautiful woman goes to extreme lengths to rid herself of a stalker.* A former nerd, now an adult, gets revenge on his former tormentors. *A father's fishing trip turns deadly and the absolute best story features detective Lincoln Rhyme in a Christmas themed disappearance.
I am looking forward to reading the Bone Collector and I will be reading the rest of the Lincoln Rhyme series in the near future.

I am also becoming quite fond of short story collections, I find them to be very satisfying reads and can sometimes be a good break from a longer book.

No comments: