Monday, March 16, 2009

#36/81 THE LOST ART OF TOWEL ORIGAMI

This book is filled with the step-by step instructions to make several amusing figures by using Bath towels, face towels, hand towels and washcloths combined with safety pins. Some of the unusual figures that are illustrated are birthday cake, fan, windmill, skyscraper, palm tree, flower, lips, and heart. Ones that would perfect to make for a child's bath time or sleep over would be la ladybug, angel fish, dog, swan, monkey or elephant.
Your overnight guests will be amused by the hilarious creatures that you leave to welcome them to their sanctuary for the night.
This art form was first brought to my attention when I went on a cruise and each night a new creature greeted me when I returned to my cabin. It was one of the highlights of the trip because it was such a delightful surprise. Now anyone can do it themselves using this book.

No comments: